The safety and well-being of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. Our guests are always our top priority, no matter the circumstances. That’s why we’ve ramped up our sanitation practices and are taking extra precautions to help all guests and staff members stay safe. Learn more about our commitment to safety here.
Yes, Xfinity Live! has a bag policy and code of conduct. It is as follows.
PROHIBITED ITEMS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:
- Oversized bags larger than 16”x16”x8”
- Metal Cans
- Laser pointers
- Knives, glass containers
- Selfie sticks
- Hard coolers
- Clothing with offensive or profane language
- Banners that interfere with the game
Please note that all approved bags are subject to inspection upon entry, and Xfinity Live! is unable to check or store prohibited items.
If Xfinity Live! were any closer to the stadiums, it would be on the field.
The individual bars and nightclubs at Xfinity Live! are available to help you plan your birthday, bachelor or bachelorette party. Please contact Dan Olivet at email@example.com for more information.
If you are looking to book a private party at one of the venues in Xfinity Live! please visit our PLAN AN EVENT for additional information.
Xfinity Live! generally does not charge a cover, however on certain special event days there may be a cover charge or ticket purchase to enter.
All guests who enter or are inside of Xfinity Live! must be 21 or over, unless with parent a or legal guardian who is at least 21 years old or under proper supervision of a person who is 25 years old or older.
Legally Acceptable IDs
· A valid photo driver’s license issued by any state or territory of the U.S. (America Somoa, Guam, Northern Marianna Islands, Puerto Rico, U.S., Virgin Islands, District of Columbia)
· A valid photo identification card issued by PENNDOT or any other state
· A Canadian driver’s license or other bona fide Canadian identification, such as a Canadian-issued passport that contains a photograph
· A valid photo armed forces ID card
· A valid passport, passport card or travel visa which contains the holder’s photograph
Xfinity Live! hours of operation vary. For venue specific hours of operation, please reference our Hours of Operation page.
Parking is complimentary in the Wells Fargo Center’s lots on non-event nights and free one hour after the start of the final event of the day in the Stadium District. Parking fees are set and controlled by the Stadium District. The main entrance to the Wells Fargo Center’s lot can be accessed from Broad Street.
A valet option is available for guests during special events. Our Valet Lot is located behind Xfinity Live! (behind 1100 Social / next to PBR). Guests will enter the Valet Lot on 11th Street. Xfinity Live!’s Valet Lot will follow similar rates as the Stadium District. This lot is also free during non-event days.
1100 Pattison Ave, Philadelphia, 19148. At the corner of Pattison Ave & 11th Street at the Philadelphia Sports Complex.