1100 Pattison Ave, Philadelphia, 19148. At the corner of Pattison Ave & 11th Street at the Philadelphia Sports Complex.
Yes, Xfinity Live! has a bag policy and the following items are prohibited (including but not limited to):
· Weapons – guns – knives – chains – tasers – firearms
· Self defense sprays – mace – pepper spray
· Explosives – Fireworks – Ammunition
· Fuels – Torches – lighter fluid
· Hazardous items – chemicals – paint thinners
· Brass knuckles – black jacks – martial arts weapons
· Bats – billy clubs – night sticks – kubatons – spikes
· Razor type blades – box cutters – scissors
· Projectiles – Frisbees – beach balls – balloons
· Alcohol – Illegal drugs – drug paraphernalia
· Drones (UASUnmanned Aircraft Systems) or other aircraft
· Laser pointers – items intended to create optical distraction
· Aerosol cans or noisemaking devices – whistles – foghorns/air horns, plastic airhorns such as vuvuzelas and didgeridoos
· Hoverboards and skateboards
· Video and audio recording devices (unless prior approval)
· Sealed packages of any kind – wrapped gifts
· Selfie sticks or telescopic devices – tripods – poles
· Pets (other than service animals or service animals in training)
· Attire that conceals identity*
· Large banners, signs and flags
· Outside food and beverage (except baby food and medically necessary items)
· Coolers, hydration packs, bottles, cans or other beverage containers
· Any other items deemed inappropriate by venue personnel
· Xfinity Live! will not check or store any of the above prohibited items
*Exceptions are made for medical and religious purposes, after proper inspection
The safety and well-being of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. We are folllowing the city's guidance and will no longer require proof of vaccination to enter.
Food service is available in NBC Sports Arena, 1100 Social, Broad Street Bullies Pub, Victory Beer Hall and at the kiosks, Chickie's and Pete's, Geno's Steaks and Lorenzo and Sons Pizza. Beverage service is available in all venues: NBC Sports Arena, PBR Philly, Victory Beer Hall, 1100 Social and Broad St Bullies Pub.
If Xfinity Live! were any closer to the stadiums, it would be on the field.
The individual bars and nightclubs at Xfinity Live! are available to help you plan your celebrations including, but not limited to, birthdays, bachelor or bachelorette parties, corporate happy hours, game-day reservations and VIP sections. Please contact Paula DiMauro at email@example.com for more information.
If you are looking to book a private party at one of the venues in Xfinity Live! please visit our PLAN AN EVENT for additional information.
Xfinity Live! generally does not charge a cover, however on certain special event days there may be a cover charge or ticket purchase to enter.
All guests who enter or are inside of Xfinity Live! must be 21 or over, unless with parent a or legal guardian who is at least 21 years old or under proper supervision of a person who is 25 years old or older. On Friday and Saturday nights we are 21+ only.
Legally Acceptable IDs
· A valid photo driver’s license issued by any state or territory of the U.S. (America Somoa, Guam, Northern Marianna Islands, Puerto Rico, U.S., Virgin Islands, District of Columbia)
· A valid photo identification card issued by PENNDOT or any other state
· A Canadian driver’s license or other bona fide Canadian identification, such as a Canadian-issued passport that contains a photograph
· A valid photo armed forces ID card
· A valid passport, passport card or travel visa which contains the holder’s photograph
Xfinity Live! hours of operation vary. For venue specific hours of operation, please reference our Hours of Operation page.
Parking is complimentary in the Wells Fargo Center’s lots on non-event nights and free one hour after the start of the final event of the day in the Stadium District. Parking fees are set and controlled by the Stadium District. The main entrance to the Wells Fargo Center’s lot can be accessed from Broad Street.
A valet option is available for guests during special events. Our Valet Lot is located behind Xfinity Live! (behind 1100 Social / next to PBR). Guests will enter the Valet Lot on 11th Street. Xfinity Live!’s Valet Lot will follow similar rates as the Stadium District. This lot is also free during non-event days.